Sunday, April 7, 2013

Very strict guidelines at Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!  Aprils Fool's, absolutely anything goes.  I have been working on a project for my sister using ATC.  Some of them, I have been making using slightly bigger cards.  I used another one of my favorite quotes. "She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future", proverb 31:25.


Simon Says is offering a $50. gift voucher at their on line Store.  I was the lucky random winner last week.

1 comment:

  1. Donna...your ATC is awesome! I love the grunge look of your creation. The corrugated bottom is great texture. Love the colors you've used and the sentiment you've added. Thanks for sharing your ATC with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and I appreciate your taking the time to leave one