Thursday, October 18, 2012


This is my Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012, October Tag.  As noted below,  I discovered that I could paint perfect pearls over embossing powder.

I am also entering this tag into the Studio L3 Challenge.
I have been out of town and have missed a few Studio L3 Compendium of Curiosities Challenge's.  This weeks challenge is, Perfect Peals ink pallet.  I experimented and found that you can paint perfect pearls over embossing powder.  Doing this I was able to add color over the black embossing powder.  You can find directions for the perfect pearls ink pallet on page 53 of Tim Holtz's Compendium of Curiosities Vol II.

I also enter this into to Creative Chemistry Oct. Challenge, "Anything Holiday and

The Inspiration Emporium monthly challenge, Spooktaular. Inspiration Emporium is offering a gifte certificate of $50.00 to the lucky winner.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your tag. The witch, kids and cat are a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, I am just starting making tags, love Tim Holtz:) I am now following you. please follow me if you like wht you see on my blog
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby tag! Your details and colours are just so right!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and I appreciate your taking the time to leave one