Monday, April 30, 2012

Seriously Creative Challenge

Here are a few other tags I made today.  The one on the left, I tried a water wash over a water color stamp.  Need to work on this.  The one on the right, I used perfect pearl mist over distress ink.  The one below with 2 perfect pearl mist sprayed on.  Both of these mist were made 3 years ago.  Those mini mister really preserve the color and the pearls  The tag below has been submit toSeriously Creative challenge seriously creative Challenge for Seriour cretive challenge

Here is a close up of the perfect pearls one.

3 comments:

  1. What stamp is this? I LOVE IT !
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.stampington.com/shoppe/evertson_fairytale_couture.html

      It's from stampington.

      Delete
  2. What pretty tags! Aren't those Perfect Pearls fun to play with? Thanks so much for playing along at our Seriously Creative Challenge! Hope you'll join us again in May!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and I appreciate your taking the time to leave one